Monday, May 22, 2006

Big Screen TV


He perdido los zapatos.
Nothing new in this house.
"Twenty years of schooling
And they put you on the day shift,"
or, better,
No hay nada.
Nada menos a house filled with so much
A vulturous music
Tarkovsky influences in Mexican cinema
That you have forever
to sift it out
Time to find the missing shoes.

The children come
and go
The house is quiet, empty
and they never leave, ever, either.
It is the best of
Quantum mechanics
Waves and Particles
Bouncing in stillness.

To speak words
that communicate too well
Despite all fatal attempts
to color the meanings

Soy acostumbrado de ser desmudo.

And there is a shelter
en la lengua
in the tongue

If I can shift into a new idiom
y lose el viejo

Swim in a new baby voice
and perder the old one

At least temporarily.

Always writing now
Like the Stone Reader said,
"I think like a writer, it's all that matters."

My collection of neo-Nietzscheisms
Wittgenstein (and I have the right, the simple do, we do)

"So past enlightenment,"
say New Yorker cartoon monks.

What I was getting to:
Wife goes to technology store.
Doesn't like Is not impressed a ella no importa
the CDL HDTV plasma LCD 50 52 56 64

It's relative.  Sizeism.
We have everything we need.
The children are out.
The fan comforts.
I wonder about my prostate, a little.
Now, that Mexican movie, Japon.

No comments: