Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Christina Aguilera

Almost forgot about this one. Probably because I didn't recognize her. Miles and I were shopping in Chicago's FAO Schwartz on Michigan, when it was still there. Here comes Aguilera and a friend, both dressed like sluts, accompanied by a big black bodyguard. Miles stopped dead in his tracks, staring. "What?" I asked. He pointed and could barely stutter her name. I was dubious, but others around us were having a similar reaction.

OK, undaunted by her celebrity, I told Miles I'd get him an autograph. Christina was looking over the My Little Kitty goods. I approached, pen and paper in hand.

The bodyguard stopped me. "She just wants to do some shopping," he growled at me, stepping between us.

I stuttered something.

Christina wheeled around suddenly, grabbed my pad and pen, scrawled something illegible, and flipped back to the toys.

No comments: