Sunday, June 25, 2006

A post from Bubbles, written in no person

dislike travel spend years living between 14th and Canal.  donkey travel has
been a longtime fantasy, or mule. Should have been a shepard. After bike
riding 10 years didn't want to see the world go by fast. a couple of blocks
to the pharmacy can take  hours if  photographing the flowers and bugs.
Right now there are alot of dried up already bloomed flowers and their
attractive colors are flatter and texture crinckely papery than moist. I
rescued a lady bug off of a cement driveway.

Breastroke with eyes closed. Life is moisture. I just sucked down a 10 mg
valium. a pretty powder blue tastes like candy i want to eat the whole yummy
bottle. Valiums' designers' drug of choice was scotch. He sampled all his
concoctions and valium made him depressed too. It has so much promise in the
beginning then stabs you down the back. My first debut with it went swimming
and it was like that scene in Contact with Jodi Foster when she "travels"
far away but time does not record that she went anywhere, the pool was just
like the dreamy beach where she reconnects with her passed away father,
silky water glowing light and the other swimmers in the slow lane learning
the dog paddle became wonderful sea turtles. Should have let it dissolve
slower and savored. Maybe I will sleep tonight. First thing i check at the
pool is are the turtles here?

The insomnia started long before Lexapro. How do you fall asleep again, I
cant remember. How did I forget? Lexapro makes me more hyper so yes it is
worse. My diet has reversed since Lex.  a huge breakfast medium lunch small
dinner. If I should go hungry for more than a few minutes I get depressed
severly. I have very little libido which I love cause I don't have to waste
all that time masturbating in front of a computer sitting in a chair. I
suppose Men are now masturbating at desks rather than in beds or on toilets.
I used to be in a band called LOOB Last Out Of Bellevue, and now this
therapist I have keeps asking me if I have checked in at bellevue yet cause
of I can't remember why. I've already done the Bellevue. And i like turtles.
How many things can you do in a day. My cat and dog are my first priority,
swimming, grooming, walking ,connecting with the wildlife via camera and
fixing lunch for me and kitty cat and cleaning up dog poop and laundry and
emails and a meditation, some doctor appointments and I have not a clue how
on earth people have time left over for a day job, or even part time work.
They should make bush and chenney clean rest stop bathrooms for the rest of
their life.

I had to start Lexapro at 2.5mg as when I took the initial tablet of 10mg I
freaked out and wandered the predawn streets trying to decide which hospital
(burning skin, paper bag breathing) I should get to and thus began my 500 a
day picture taking obsession. Did you know there are no Doctors in the
emergency room at St. Vincents on the weekend. I was there all morning today
and finally I left without being seen after three hours of form filing
waiting sitting lying down then pacing . My Psychiatrist had written out my
prescription improperly and now is on vacation and the hospital refuses to
help  as does general practioner. I finally left screaming likin a raving
idiot "what do I have to do to see a fucking doctor around here, slash up my
arms again? I was getting depressed cause of no food. And bad service. Other
people were bleeding  just lying there, only nurse assistants. Hoping this
Lexapro works cause the psychiatrist who can't spell or write
properprescriptions says my only hope is lexapro or shock treatment.

love modern city life don't ya.. But it's here or " cookie cutter manicured
green lawns" which make me want to puke my insides out.

Blog whatever you like of this you want. I don't know if I could do my own
blog cause i need someone to write to specifically. Will try to read some of
your book, i think i may have some time ago and like it. I am terrible at
reading. I cannot even have the patience to read a menu in fact. I like
reading emails cause they are correspondence. like ping pong. I try to write
as much as possible in "no person".
If you do blog this stuff maybe change my name? to what?  Clover? Thomkin?
Bubbles?

No comments: