Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Re: Project Runway


On Aug 17, 2006, at 9:16 AM, mark feldman wrote:

>> apart the instant the model walked off the runway. I felt sorry for
>> Alison. Her dress was bad, but she had a large model to work
>> with, too,
>> didn't she?

When PG wrote this blurb about Alison having a "large model to work
with", I nearly fell off my chair. Holy hell, if that model is
"large", then I must be "whale-like". She did look larger in
Alison's outfit, and that, I believe, was one of the comments made by
the judges about the outfit. I do not remember exactly what the
model looked like, but I think she was about the same size as the
other models in the show.

I panicked tonight, searching through the TV contents, that Project
Runway was not on. OH NO!! They cannot take a week off. Took a few
minutes before I realized that today is Tuesday. Duhhh.

linda

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security,
unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history.
There is a tinysplinter group, of course, that believes you can do
these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an
occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number
is negligible and
they are stupid." - President Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

No comments: